Erin Bunnell, MA LMFT Program Creator and Instructor / Coach
- Over 20 years of experience working with parents sharing custody and blending families
- Fully trained and experienced in coaching, College of Executive Coaching, 2016
- Professionally Trained in Online Therapy
- Chapman University, MA Psychology: Marriage, Family and Child Counseling, 1997
- California Marriage, Family and Child License # MFC37182, Since 2000
- California Association of Marriage and Family Therapists, Member Since 1997
Although we cannot change people, places, or things there are positive ways to grow stronger through the adversity parent’s face in sharing custody. My expertise, experience, and modern approach will help you overcome co-parenting challenges and address dynamics and situations that are not working in your life. I will support, challenge and inspire you to move forward no matter what the other parent is doing. Let's work together and find solutions. With 20 years of experience helping co-parents and families blend, and the online tools I offer to stay connected, I am accessible, responsive, and eager to be a support in your life!
Clients appreciate my friendly and vigorous approach in the programs I teach. We will form a trusting and healthy relationship as you learn new skills, create empowering perspectives, and come to many mind-opening insights. I will challenge you to let go of patterns that hold you back and support you to try new things. With my direct approach, genuine concern, and broad experience we will find ways address problems and make the changes in life you crave.